Ragging is a barbarian act in this civilized world and it is a punishable offense. As per the Directives of The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India all higher educational institutions should curb this menace totally as it is prevalent there. The behavioral patterns among the students should be carefully observed to inculcate human values. Ragging humiliates people and the measures taken against ragging must deter its recurrence.
Since the ensuing academic session is likely to commence shortly, the anti ragging committee of the institute has decided to take up intensive multimedia publicity campaign in order to reinforce anti ragging measures. Prevention is better than cure and so the Anti Ragging Squad of student community is all set to end this inhuman activity.
Every student and respective parents should sign an under taking at the time of Registration stating that they will not be involving in any sort of ragging activities. The admission to the college can be cancelled if they are found guilty at any time.
Information regarding incident of ragging can also be directly in confidence to the following persons.
|1.||Dr. O.P. Rai||Advisor||9425372438|
|2.||Dr. Ashok Kumar Rai||OSD LNCT||9827055261|
|3.||Dr. Amitbodh Upadhyay||OSD LNCT&S||9827288211|
|4.||Dr. Sunil Kumar Singh||OSD LNCTE||9827229696|
|5.||Dr. Rakesh Mowar||Principal LNCT||9926868586|
|6.||Dr. A.K.Sachan||Principal LNCT & S||9425638225|
|7.||Dr. V.K.Sahu||Principal LNCTE||8435022667|
|8.||Dr. A.K.Singhai||Principal LNCP||9826526960|
|9.||Dr. Meetoo Singh||Vice Principal||9098456250|
|10.||Dr. Manish Shrivastava||Director R & D||9827296290|
|11.||Dr. Amit Shrivastava||Dean Student Welfare||9826029451|
|12.||Mr. Pankaj Jain||Sports Officer||9893274600|
|13.||Mr. Rajendra Raput||Bus Incharge||9826378208|
|14.||Mr. Lalaram||Security Officer||8871462374|
STEPS TO PREVENT RAGGING
- Anti ragging committees for LNCT,LNCT&S ,LNCP,LNCT MBA, LNCT MCA have been constituted, notified and displayed for year 2017-18, ‘ARC 2017-18’
- Members are from Teaching ,Non teaching and senior students.
- The list contains names designations, departments, mobile numbers and address.
- They perform basic function:
- Vigilance of junior students from their home bus stop to college bus stop and back
- Escort newly admitted students from college bus stop to class rooms and labs/workshop
- Escort are present in canteen during lunch break of first year students
- Vigilance in hostel during their stay in hostel
- ARC list on flex banner is separately displayed at prominent locations and website
- Telephone numbers of college authorities are displayed on Notice board
- ARC, 2017 meeting is convened on 30/06/2017 at 2:00 PM with Principal ,OSD and Chairman ARC
- AICTE guide lines and measures to be taken are informed by Principal
- Letters from DSW and RGPV seeking for details is responded bearing No. 361/Date-26/07/2013 photocopy enclosed
- Affidavit of senior students are available in office
- Undertaking by ARC members is obtained and available
- In induction programme of BE students steps adopted to curb ragging by LNCT Group Raisen campus have been informed to newly admitted BE students and their parents
- Posters for curbing ragging are displayed in all departments of all colleges
- Hostels Rules are displayed and following steps are taken:
- In hostels for hostels inmates following steps are taken
- Attendance is taken at night
- Main gate is closed and locked
- Twenty four hours security guard are on duty and are provided with I -cards
- Items of daily needs and stationary are made available
- Hostel warden and caretakers are available and take round
- Communication means, telephone, medical aid and sports facilities are provided
- In hostels mess and canteen facilities exit
- On campus vigilance and assurance of prompt action
Anti Ragging Committee
The list of Anti Ragging Committee members (Teaching & Non Teaching Staff ) & Student’s Anti Ragging Squad 2018-2019 are mentioned below: